JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Loyal To The Game

mfuqua23

Hey, been a while since I had a verse up.

Oct. 19, 2004 (11:23 a.m. - 11:44 a.m.)

Now I got a task, that enemies don't think I can pass

Wit the game changin' slow and the names gone fast

The way that hip hop's rocked in the days that it came

Now they say "gimme the cash", then gimmick the act on stage

All I got is the Washingtons, and I'm from the city Washington

of PA, and see what they say, rate my cd, on MTV

Don't sweat it, off the internet, U shouldn't get it

Ruthless in my music movement, gotta stay protected

Disrespect it, cuz I'm a low rapper that faces neglect

Wait in line 4 my time, then it be like he next

I see da vets, get in their eyes, listen 2 my vibe

High in the quality of lyrics, not the quantity that gets them high

Only time will tell, tryna get a physique like LL

Flow like NaS "Illmatic", work at it like 2pac's habit

Get talkative, label stock wit it, but I don't match the price

Not gonna sell my soul, I'm gonna keep it right

So then it be like, U such lame, life stenched wit shame

Replied "U don't realize, that inside, I'm Loyal To The Game"

he wrote it!!! I think it's dope man!! Really!!! You need to record that!!

willsmtihfan1 - of course I wrote it. duh! And it's currently not on any album. Like I said, it's gonna be awhile before I get back behind a microphone. Last thing I did was "New York" (freestyle) that dissed Ja, Jada, & Fat Joe.

fan4ever - this will probably be one of the ones that I just gotta have my own beat. Or somethiing I hear will just fit it extremely well.

TooFresh - it really is an amazing skill. It's all just a matter of how I go about using it.

kbfprince - thing is, I used to think there was a certain way to write. It really doesn't matter as long as U know where ya bringin it from. btw, do U write lyrics? if so, why don't U post some sometime.

kbfprince - thing is, I used to think there was a certain way to write. It really doesn't matter as long as U know where ya bringin it from. btw, do U write lyrics? if so, why don't U post some sometime.

:bang: well i used to write but that was when i was ten. i just read some of em again and they suck. trust me, you wouldnt want to read what i wrote. they just didnt flow right now that i read back on em

U never know. U started writing raps when U was 10. Only other rapper I know did that was NaS. If U do start writing again, I'm sure U can learn from them.

sure thanks 4 the advice, but im not sure about the nas thing. maybe im gonna start writing again :thumb:

• Members

U never know. U started writing raps when U was 10. Only other rapper I know did that was NaS. If U do start writing again, I'm sure U can learn from them.

sure thanks 4 the advice, but im not sure about the nas thing. maybe im gonna start writing again :thumb:

Post your raps when you are done. U can become as good as rappers on this site. :thumb:

Good Luck!

• Members

yeah, thanks for those words of encouragment FuQ and willsmithfan1. :rock: sure maybe ill post em, but now i just dont know what to write about. i know, write about something that you know but right now my minds blank

Write about something you feel. Listen to Will's track. He might give you an idea. Then you'll be rapping away. Think of anything really. Something that you believe in and something you do or how you feel...you know anything.