JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Freakin' It

When u are a very sucessful artist, Colubia lets u do what u want. When u are not in the top 10, they control alot of things. Look at Big Willie Style. They pushed for what singles were chosen and how it waz promoted, which worked 4 the time. With Willennium, JJ+FP had lots of control over the album (obviously, it waz dope and they were executive producers). Columbia just handeled promotion, which is what makes dope albums misinterperted by the publice and earning it sales that could have been bigger.

are u serious? :scared2: i always thought cos it was will's second single from bws it was a hit. now i know i wasnt the only one that didnt like freakin it,lol. :sonny:

Hmm, I like this track a lot!

But some in here say, that they didn't hear or see the video in the TV and so, but here in Germany it was a very big hit, ok not very big, but a very good one and many people liked it and me, too! I don't understand why it wasn't a big deal everywhere and why the most people in the world don't like this track :what: