JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH WAS A ‘HOTTER’ RAPPER THAN 2PAC IN THE ’90S, ARGUES WACK 100

https://hiphopdx.com/news/will-smith-hotter-than-2pac-wack-100?fbclid=IwAR3GJjzzraEYa3b3l9PXA7RxzbezdHb4Kb2LPkEpKAuk9JgbZgRfI-VACHc

Will Smith Was A ‘Hotter’ Rapper Than 2Pac In The ’90s, Argues Wack 100
MATT WINKELMEYER/GETTY IMAGES | RON GALELLA COLLECTION/GETTY IMAGES | UNIQUE NICOLE/GETTY IMAGES

WILL SMITH WAS A ‘HOTTER’ RAPPER THAN 2PAC IN THE ’90S, ARGUES WACK 100

Published on: Oct 18, 2023, 1:00 PM PDT

Will Smith was a way better rapper than 2Pac, according to Wack 100, who made his point with a complete lack of restraint.

During an interview with DCTHETRUTH that premiered on Sunday (October 15), the manager and entrepreneur went off while addressing comparisons between Smith and the late legend. In doing so, he made sure to give the Fresh Prince his flowers.

“Put some respect on Will Smith name, bro,” he began. “The only thing ‘Pac did better than Will was got killed better in real life. Other than that, he can’t **** with Will on nothing. Music-wise, Will was hotter than ‘Pac. Will was hotter than ‘Pac before ‘Pac was hot — this a fact.”

About the rapper-turned-actor also elevating DJ Jazzy Jeff during his ascension, he added: “And guess what? He did something ‘Pac didn’t do. Ya’ll ready for this one? He put his DJ on. What’s ‘Pac DJ name? What’s Will Smith DJ name?”

Check out the full interview below:

hqdefault.jpg

With Jada Pinkett Smith doing a press tour for her upcoming book, Worthy, Will Smith and 2Pac’s names have been coming up a lot given her proximity to both at different times in her life.

Most recently, the 52-year-old said that she believes both titans could’ve been close friends had the Death Row MC survived the fatal 1996 Las Vegas shooting. The Matrix actor sat down with Jay Shetty for an episode of his On Purpose podcast earlier this week, during which she predicted their bond had things turned out differently.

She also explained that the California legend lent his stamp of approval when she started dating Will, without saying a word.

“If ‘Pac had survived Vegas, he and Will would’ve ended up being really good friends,” she said. “They would’ve had a lot to offer each other. Funny enough, Will was the only person when I started dating him, ‘Pac never said anything.

“If I dated anybody else, ‘Pac had something to say. He didn’t think anybody was good enough, which I understand. But when I started dating Will, he didn’t say anything. Which meant to me, in his own way, he approved. He didn’t say anything. Not a word, which made me believe he approved.”