JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KENYA MOORE FIRES BACK AT JANET HUBERT'S CLAIMS OF NOT BEING PAID

Kenya Moore Fires Back At Janet Hubert's Claims

Kenya Moore Fires Back At Janet Hubert's Claims

Moore: 'When it comes to my business I don't play.'

Camille Travis

POSTED: 05/07/2015 01:15 PM EDT

If there's one thing Kenya Moore will fight for, it's her business.

Just days after Janet Hubert revealed she was taking legal action against the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, Moore has come forward to address the issue at hand. Hubert alleges she was never paid for her work on Moore's sitcom pilot "Life Twirls On" and claims she's filed criminal fraud charges.

But Moore is telling a different story. On Thursday, she wrote on Instagram:

"I don't fight dirty and when it comes to my business I don't play.

There have been numerous false allegations made from Janet Hubert regarding non-payment for her work on the TV pilot Life Twirls On and most recently criminal activity. Although Miss Hubert had been issued a total of 4 checks for her work since November 2014, SAG/AFTRA has officially determined that Moore Vision Media does not owe Miss Hubert any additional payment and all claims have been settled.

We regret Miss Hubert felt it necessary to make relentless personal attacks by slandering the producers, however, we echo the sentiment of the producers of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and wish Miss Hubert well in her future endeavors.

Life Twirls On premieres tomorrow Friday, May 8, 2015 at 8pm. Please go to Facebook.com/thekenyamoore or KenyaMoore.com to watch. Network premiere TBA."

Such a convenient time for Moore to respond. But hey, you've got to take advantage of press-- good, bad or otherwise-- when there's something to promote.

I don't fight dirty and when it comes to my business I don't play.
There have been numerous false allegations made from Janet Hubert regarding non-payment for her work on the TV pilot Life Twirls On and most recently criminal activity. Although Miss Hubert had been issued a total of 4 checks for her work since November 2014, SAG/AFTRA has officially determined that Moore Vision Media does not owe Miss Hubert any additional payment and all claims have been settled.

We regret Miss Hubert felt it necessary to make relentless personal attacks by slandering the producers, however, we echo the sentiment of the producers of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and wish Miss Hubert well in her future endeavors.

Life Twirls On premieres tomorrow Friday, May 8, 2015 at 8pm. Please go to Facebook.com/thekenyamoore or KenyaMoore.com to watch. Network premiere TBA.
Kenya Moore