JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SHARKTALE STUFF ON NICK AT NITE!!

JumpinJack AJ

This Thursday, Nick At Nite is have some special on SharkTale. I don't know if they are just putting interviews in between shows or if they actually have a TV special on it. Either way, it had the man himself, FP, in the commercials along with his co-stars. It shows FP being goofy the stars being interviewed by someone in a rediculous dolphin costume. Nick At Nite's website also has some kinda sweepstake at it.

www.NickAtNite.com

Don't 4get, y'all. It starts 2nite at 10. What's cool is that they will be playing the segments at the same time as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. U can expect lots of FP humor. One of the clips had FP talking 2 the rediculous dolphin interviewer and he said "i told u not 2 make me cry" as he waz grabbing for tissues.

I waz highly upset (from what i saw). It waz literally like 10 second interview bits that were supposed 2 be funny but they just sucked. I waz taping it in the other room and so i could fast forward and watch it all later but the tape apparently ran outta room. Either way, i'm sure i didn't miss much.