JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favorite non violant person?

Whats your Favorite non violant person ever?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Favorite non violant person ever?

• Sidartha Gautama (The Budha)
    • Jezus of Nazreth (The Christ)
    • Dr. Martin Luther King
    • Mohandas Ghandi (Mahatma Ghandi)

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 29 2004, 02:25 PM]Well, most of us weren't living with during the lives of any of these people, most of us aren't educated on most of these people and they have nothing 2 do with each other.[/quote]
You are aware that we have libraries aren't you ? And in these Libraries are books, full of amazing information about the past and even specific people.

Better yet I have reason to believe you have the internet! I'm pretty sure it'd take no longer than five minutes to get up a small biography on each of the above people.

• 3 weeks later...

I notice also that many people voted for Jesus of Nazareth. While I do not in any way resent this, I wonder if this is a direct result of Christian extremism emerging on the forum? While I actively support your views, I would be interested to know why you did not vote for any of the other nominees (along with the additional nominees made by other posters)?

I notice also that many people voted for Jesus of Nazareth. While I do not in any way resent this, I wonder if this is a direct result of Christian extremism emerging on the forum? While I actively support your views, I would be interested to know why you did not vote for any of the other nominees (along with the additional nominees made by other posters)?

What are u talking about?! U sound like u been hanging out with Daedalus 2 much. ?uestioning me why i voted for Jesus is just as silly as me asking u why u voted for whoever u voted 4. There's no "Christian extremism" on this board. 2 me, that just sounds like a term invented by people who aren't Christians just trying a lable something 2 make it sound bad just cuz they don't believe in it.

2 me, that just sounds like a term invented by people who aren't Christians just trying a lable something 2 make it sound bad just cuz they don't believe in it.

Wrong. Christian extremism exists, as does extremism from other religions.