JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Focus: released March 2015

gosia

Focus (2015) Blu-ray

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is bringing Glenn Ficarra and John Requa's Focus (2015) to Blu-ray this June. The film stars Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Adrian Martinez, Gerald McRaney, Rodrigo Santoro and BD Wong, and arrives on Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD combo pack on June 2nd. 

Will Smith stars as Nicky, a seasoned master of misdirection who becomes romantically involved with novice con artist Jess (Margot Robbie). As he's teaching her the tricks of the trade, she gets too close for comfort and he abruptly breaks it off. Three years later, the former flame—now an accomplished femme fatale—shows up in Buenos Aires in the middle of the high stakes racecar circuit. In the midst of Nicky's latest, very dangerous scheme, she throws his plans for a loop…and the consummate con man off his game.

Focus is written and directed by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa (Crazy, Stupid, Love.), with Denise Di Novi serving as producer and Charlie Gogolak and Stan Wlodkowski as executive producers. The behind-the-scenes team includes director of photography Xavier Grobet (Enough Said), production designer Elizabeth Mickle (Drive), editor Jan Kovac (HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm), and from Crazy, Stupid, Love., costume designer Dayna Pink and composer Nick Urata. Apollo Robbins, nicknamed The Gentleman Thief, served as a consultant, conceiving and choreographing original sleight-of-hand maneuvers. 

Focus is presented in 1080p with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround. Special features include:

Masters of Misdirection: The Players in a Con
Will Smith: Gentleman Thief
Margot Robbie: Stealing Hearts
Deleted Scenes
Alternate Opening

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=16487

• 1 month later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

So i finally got round to watching Focus. Long are the days i'd be in a cinema screening the day a Will Smith filmed dropped. But i was pleasantly surprised by this film. I really quite enjoyed it. So here's to Will hopefully having a bit of a resurgence on screen, allbeit not at the expense of his music career.