JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New KRS-ONE Album

bigted

With all the drama in my life lately with my father getting sick I haven't really been thinking much about new music but I decided to do a search for new music and was surprised to noticed that KRS dropped a new one, y'all know how much KRS is one of my favorite mcs ever so this is exciting for me to look forward to, check out the review:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-reviews/id.1827/title.krs-one-the-bdp-album

Well thank god somebody's still putting out classic hip hop, the recent KRS albums have been my hip hop fix while we've been waiting for Fresh Prince to drop some classics after the 2005 "Lost and Found", "Hip Hop Lives" is probably one of the better albums in hip hop since "Lost and Found" and all the other ones are quality music as well, don't get it twisted Turntable I've been trying to get into the new school mcs you mention in your threads but there's no way they put it down like the legends do, KRS-ONE on his 25th album is better than J. Cole on his 1st album, he ain't slowing down one bit

I wasn't trying to pick a fight.. It just really seems to me that he is dropping a lot of albums haha. Well, I don't like KRS. I respect his achievements and his contributions to Hip Hop, but as a person he doesn't seem all that sane to me. I never really been a fan of his sound nether. But well.

There are times where it's hard to agree with everything KRS says and does but I admire the fact that he's willing to keep on the grind despite the fact that the music industry is in the gutter these days, it's really sad that so few people appreciate quality albums when they just look for the disposable pop crap jingles`

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PR_s1sia4

needless to say i'm happy i got the audio to work in my computer again, bumping tracks from this album on youtube!!