JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

First Look: NBC 'Reboots' Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Golden Girls, and Fresh Prince!

Ale

Hold your horses, and don’t start that furious online petition just yet: NBC hasn’t committed any kind of television sacrilege, but rather, has whipped up a little afternoon soufflé sure to bring smiles to the faces of classic sitcom fans. As part of its campaign to promote Season 3 of The Sing-Off, the network has recruited past contestants The Backbeats and other performers to reinvent the theme songs from Seinfeld, Sex and the City, The Golden Girls, and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Check ‘em out below, along with a performance of “Raise Your Glass” by a mix of Season 3 vocalists. And to get alerted to my recaps of The Sing-Off, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/nbc-sing-off-seinfeld-fresh-prince-sex-and-the-city-golden-girls-themes/

-----

I can't watch these clips since they're not avalaible from my location :awwhellnaw: I hope someone uploads this to Youtube soon! :engel016:

Edited by Ale

When I first saw the title of this post, you know I was about to kill someone...lol.

The clip is freaking AMAZING! I hope it gets put up on YouTube as well. There were 100% on point and it sounded amazing.

i'm gonna check for this!