JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J on CNN

mfuqua23

I just saw that a bit ago. I don't really know a whole lot bout LL. Just know who he is. I have a new found respect 4 him.

Plus I just thought about how cool a collab album would be 4 Will and Todd. The Smith Storm. :kekeke: Will Smith and James Smith (no relation) I hope it happens. I'm actually gonna start lookin up some of his material that was popular that I never heard. btw, I heard the new album. 1st time I listened, it was pretty good.

:werd: They're not related but for a while I actually thought that they were cousins after I heard "Take It Off" on the G.O.A.T. where LL said:
"To my cousin Will
Hold your head, nigga chill" :ditto:
BTW, I didn't see it, was he talking about getting people out to vote? He always does things like that, we'll probably see Chuck D go on some political shows too talking about getting peeps out to vote with the election coming up, since they're both positive role models in hip-hop.

As long as LL cools down on his love struck rap it could be hot. Two veterans are better than one!

EDIT : Thinking about as someone just mentioned Chuck D, how about a track with Jazzy on the decks, and Will imposing Flav.. they could make a real hybrid FPJJ/PE track! Edited by Perry