JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J Interviewed By 10-Year Old Daughter

bigted

LL Cool J loves his family and he recently did a unique interview for REDBOOK magazine with his biggest little fan. Find out more plus read the actual interview when you go inside...

LL Cool J's ten year old daughter Nina claims to be the rapper/actor's biggest fan. She interviewed her father about his show 'NCIS', their favorites movies, and asked about her reward for getting all A's on her report cards:

Nina: Daddy, I love Miley Cyrus. What's your favorite song of hers?
LL: "Party in the USA." It's a real fun song. I just wish my name were in it.

Nina: I love to watch you on TV. Do you ever get scared to do that action stuff on NCIS?

LL: I actually enjoy it — you just can't be Mr. Macho. I do about 90 percent of my own stunts, and the things I can't do for insurance reasons, like swinging out of a flying helicopter, I wouldn't want to do anyway.

Nina: So what's your favorite movie?

LL: Star Wars.

Nina: My favorite movie right now is Dinner for Schmucks.

LL: I can't believe it. I can't believe my daughter is saying schmucks.

Nina: If I get all A's on my report card this year, do I get a present?

LL: I expect you to get all A's. Why would I get you a present?

Nina: Daaaad, that's my question — you're supposed to answer it! I'd like an iPad, a new phone, or a puppy. So what would it be?

LL: I think it's obvious we grew up in different neighborhoods. I would take you out for ice cream.

Cute. LL Cool J has two other kids as well, Najee who is 21, and Italia who is 20. Since Willow Smith is beginning her singing career at 9, it may be time for his reporter/daughter Nina to start her future career also....