JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Need someone who is good with coding/HTML

• Members

Okay so on my blog/site that I have (link in my sig...shameless, I know) I need to get the full sized banner of the picture in my sig, as the banner at the top of the site.

Now, I'm friends with the guy who did the artwork and his stuff is not cheap. I was fortunate that I got this as a favor, but now I need to figure out how to get it into the code.

Most blogspot layouts has a header image that you can just insert the image. This layout I have, is a custom template called "Aspire". If ya google Aspire Blogspot you'll no doubt find it on a site called eblog or something.

And this layout does not use that header image space. So even if I go into the settings and change the header image and put that picture in, it doesn't show up. Even if I select "shrink to fit". It'll accept it, and say "changes saved" but it doesn't show up.

I need to figure out how to insert that banner into that code somehow that allows it to be posted at the top of the blog over everything else.

Is there anyone on this site that is able to do something like that?

Much appreciation if ya can.