JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nelly

kennybump65

Guest Guest orlando

I got to agree that his new album is only full of collabo's just like fabolous last album and lil waynes.. Before it was the remixes, now its the featuring in every single song. It must be the new fashion in hip hop albums... Nelly has grown up a lil bit and he shows it in some of his serious songs, but i have faith that even if this was not that bad, the next is going to be way better.. It didnt do good at sales as TI and Lil Wayne..

I wouldn't really consider myself a Nelly fan but I actually think he's less annoying than he was a few years ago

I have those moments 2. Commercial Rap has gotten so much worse than what it was like when he 1st came out. I think that's part of the reason for that. I mean, there is stuff from the mid 90's and late 90's that i couldn't stand back in the day and now it doesn't bug me so much....but that's becuz the popular and dominating style of Hip-Hop and Rap is so pathetic these days.

Guest Guest Orlando

the ringtone rap days are killin music.. even the greats as LL and nice bands as gym class are fallin into it... Maybe since Nelly was part of what experts back then used to call bad artist, and he is way better than most of the things there are out right now.. Maybe he can do better, And I know he can, but what if theres pressure from the record labels? It happened to Will back in Lost and Found and has happened to a lot of other rappers anytime they wanna do something constructive with their music.. Maybe Nelly wants to make better records and they push him into something more commercial. Oh and the tittle of the song with Jaheim is My place and it was really good too, I agree on that.