JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I was on wimmx

sonic1988

I was on it and I looked up jjfp videos and I'm trying to download girls ain't nothing but trouble and boom shake the room and I would like to know if these videos exist and I'm not just downloading a virus!!

just for those who don't know winmx is like kazaa but with alot more results and such Edited by sonic1988

When I download stuff, I usually look at the file size and what it ends in.

if the file ends in .wmv, .avi, .mpeg .mpg .mov , .ram then its all good..

and the file size should be pretty reasonable like possibly 100MB if its uncompressed video.

I think its fine, I dont see why anyone would make JJFP videos a virus. So I say, go head and download!

I find viruses are normally planted in really popular stuff, so they get around quicker. If theres a few files all the same size, then one that's a few kb larger, don't get it as it's probs got something inside it.

Run it over with antivirus as Prince says and you should be fine.

Jonny

PS: Before any remarks get made about me downloadin' videos (Prince & Brakes) I gathered all this info from the hours and hours experience I have downloadin videos! lol :bang: Edited by Jonny 5