JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Random Fresh Prince Moments

• Members

i was celebrating the end of my exams by watching fpoba yesterday (is there any better way?) and the episode where nicky is born came up. theres a really random moment in that episode where uncle phil and will are walking into an elevator at the hospital and a girl walks out and will barks at her...i thought it was funny but really random...

i'm sure there are other random moments but just can't think of anymore...post them up!

• Members

i was celebrating the end of my exams by watching fpoba yesterday (is there any better way?) and the episode where nicky is born came up. theres a really random moment in that episode where uncle phil and will are walking into an elevator at the hospital and a girl walks out and will barks at her...i thought it was funny but really random...

i'm sure there are other random moments but just can't think of anymore...post them up!

Well this is more a nobody could see it coming kind of moment, but it's when Trevor is in the process of proposing to Hilary while asking her to marry him while bungee jumping off a cliff, then to have his bungee break, leaving him squashed as a pancake on the ground dead. Not only that but the faces on the family even Hilary who doesn't know wtf happened are priceless. Will says something like "Uhm I'm not a expert or nothing but I know he aint supposed to be on the ground like that." Lmao.