JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ken Griffey Jr. Hits his 600th homer.

VIsqo

Ken Griffey Jr was one of my favorite players back in the 90's. I mean the guy had it all. He was fast, he had power to hit 50 homers, he was a 200 hits hitter, he was a golden glove award winner, he was a over 300 avg player, mvp season, great nintendo games, appeared in the fresh prince of bel air (lol), and in a couple of movies too. The guy was the best player in the league when A ROD was just forming himself.

Everybody used to love THE KID.. The homerun derby winner, the guy who used to make them tons of comercials, and had them Mariners winning games. Then he parted ways, and he reused some offers for a lot of millions from other teams just to play near home in cincinnati. Since that moment the injuries came, and molested his promising career. I think he would have got to 700 even before Barry Bonds and without the Roids...

Congratulations Griffey!!! U were the best!!!!

Much love to THE KID, definately one of my favorite players of all time, living legend