JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Telltale Gifts for Sam & Max S2

Hero1

• Admin

For the whole gang basket looks nice.. we'd need another $30 to get that..AllenB and tobar are donating something later in the week..I don't know how much..can you tell us guys? then I can factor that in..

A wine basket would be nice..I've been looking at some on this site..

http://www.winecountrygiftbaskets.com/

but once again we'd need more donations to get that as well.. can you guys try and encourage people to donate? If I keep doing it it gets kind of old..

I've got telltales address from Emily so as soon as we hopefully get anough money for the gift basket/s I'll start ordering

Guest All-thumbs

I love the themed stuff you guys picked! Especially the moai head!

I hope we'll have enough for the wine basket idea. It seems really classy gift, but I like the "for the whole gang" basket idea also. Hopefully whatever basket everyone chooses it'll be enough for everyone there.

If we're still short on Friday I can probably put more money in. I just need to pay off some of my card charges first. :P

Guest Doubted Edwardo

I was thinking that the Season 2 themed gifts would be the way to go so I love the suggestions so far. It would be cool if we could get them a 'personal case file' so something linked to each episode. Also if anybody knows somewhere we can print our own posters we could do Sam and Maxified versions of the film posters each episode was based on?

Guest Doubted Edwardo

Just tried to make a mock up but it crashed while I was saving :damnyou: . Should really be doing work so I don't think I'll have time to do the posters, if any of you have too much time on your hands maybe you could give it a go?

• Admin

The gift fund is up to $180.

On Saturday I will be buying:

For the whole gang gift basket $83

burro pinata with bat & blindfold $25

moai head lava lamp $28

rubber egg $7.50

jar of instant snow $12

zombie survival guide $12

office space kit $13

fake camera $10

Guest Doubted Edwardo

WARNING: NOT A VERY BIG SPOILER AHEAD

We could get a personalised mug that reads 'You don't have to be damned to work here, but it helps!' to complete the season tie-ins (Mug from 205). All the gifts sound great and I could pitch in some more if you need it. Are we going to send a note? Something along the lines of "Just something to say thank you for all the time you spend in the forums and putting up with our problems and complaints"

• 2 weeks later...