JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game disses Soulja Boy?

Trey

Come on, Game's got talent. He's controversial but he's definitely talented.

:yeahthat:

He's one of my favorite rappers. He's better then a lot of 'em. Hurricane Chris, Jibbs, Soulja Boy, 50 Cent, Mike Jones, Three 6 Mafia...

Have you been bumpin "Big Dreams" for the last 4 weeks like me? lol

Yeah, I like Big Dreams :lolsign:

Guest lambertj3

Dont care if i get dissed or not soulja boy may not be a great rapper but he isn't trying to be just like hurricane chris and mims they just make hot tracks which seem to get hated on a lot by this board but like momma use to say if you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all

note****i am no big fan of soulja boy

Guest lambertj3

I knoW Lambert, I know... lol, Mims havent bring us anything new to be hating about. We have Florida now.

i don't really get florida or flo -ridA what is he about or supposed to be about?

Man even Masta Ace says he loves that ****. Hating on it wont get you nowhere. Those dudes never claimed to be Rakim, so dont expect them to be. Use theyr songs do do what they made for and you might appreciate them a lil more. Be happy that in Hip Hop there is music for errthing.

Speaking of Mastae Ace. I bought the EMC Album. Hands down. Amazing. All time classik.

Edited by Turntable