JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Drop A Gem (Freestyle)

mfuqua23

I just did a freestyle. This will be the 1st one y'all have heard. I'm gonna put it on my 'Ghetto Start Vol. 1'. Anyway, I play'd this about 5 times. I was really feeling it, considering the way I usually freestyle. I figured, drop a gem, so that'z knowledge.

Let me know what U think.

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/fuqmusic.htm"]FuQ's Music Page: featuring the latest "Drop A Gem (Freestyle)"[/url]

Enjoy! :thumb:

Yeah. It'z a true freestyle. I made it all up as I'd go. In my freestyles usually, I'd stall, or not speak my words clear. I think I did that a lil. But I remember what I meant 2 say. If it was so good that, people could tell if it was a song or an actually freestyle, then I've gotten even better since then. But still, I'm not the greatest freestyler in the world.

:thumb: Great freestyle, to me I find that the best freestyle comes when you don't rap for a few days, you have all the emotion in your head and you just wanna let it out, I can tell that u did that right here, sorry I couldn't reply sooner but I've been busy working. Keep it up, peace!