JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince in Spain!

Ale

OH MY GOD!!!!! I can't believe Concha Velasco met Will and Jeff hahahahahaha I knew they went to 'antena 3' (the TV channel ) but never saw this, I was like 9 or 10. This is been the surprise of the day!! I think they were promoting code red and the tv show ' coz it aired in this channel. Seems Will already spoke a lil spanish. LOve to see them performing in España!!

thanks so much for this!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! I can't believe Concha Velasco met Will and Jeff hahahahahaha I knew they went to 'antena 3' (the TV channel ) but never saw this, I was like 9 or 10. This is been the surprise of the day!! I think they were promoting code red and the tv show ' coz it aired in this channel. Seems Will already spoke a lil spanish. LOve to see them performing in España!!

thanks so much for this!!

Hehehe...you're welcome Sandy! :thumbsup:

i just wished they didnt clap throughout the entire thing

i kinda liked that actually...showed acceptance and enjoyment,which is often missing when a rap group performs in front of an old white audience...

I don't know about other countries but that clap thing is very typical in performaces here lol but the audience seems to enjoy it, that's good because rap here isn't the most popular kind of music and less 13-14 years ago!!! I'm sure that 99% of the audience were like :" hey, Will & Jazz make music too!!"