JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Possible UK Weather Warning

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
This will somewhat suck...

Seeing an NOAA chart earlier... It shows Hurricane Daniel potentially running straight into Northern UK. The meto run has it colliding with the remains of Hurricane Charley before colliding with UK shores... (In the middle of the Atlantic at the moment, but has the potential to hit UK shores on Monday. If this comes off, shutter your windows and bolt up your doors guys... Maybe bury your JJFP CD's and other prized possesions in the garden!)

Disclaimer: I'm not saying definite... Like the thread title says, "Possible UK Weather Warning".

Yeh, we've already had some crazy wetaher this summer, just loook at whats going on down Cornwall way with them floods. They are soo bad that buildings are being demolished and cars are floating everywhere.

Guest Prince
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 17 2004, 08:43 PM]The only weather warnings I like is when there's gonna be rain. I like the rain sometimes.[/quote]
The weather I find very inspiring... Although a hurricane may not be so inspiring for me, if it comes off that is... Edited by Prince

aaaaahhhhh a hurracane!!! :cya:

I didnt think we could get them in england. Well thats what i thought when we had a earthquake in the middle of the night. I didnt know what it was so i just thought it was a bomb and saddam had blown part of the UK up lol. its very funny now but at the time i was petrified, it took me 15 mins to find on the news what it was.

I hope i dont think its another terrorist attack when the hurricane comes, well thanx 4 the warning prince, this time i will be ready 4 it.

I wish i had a basement.

I remember that earthquake, it was my first night away from home when i went to uni and we were in a club at the time (Freshers week baby)

Scary stuff