JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE OFFICIAL SPIDER-MAN 3 POST

I think the movie waz good, but i didn't like how they'd did the campy comic book thing and then went in2 a very dark moment. I just feel like a few moments had the cheesy factor amped up too high. The whole "bad Spidey" thing reminded me of Superman III and the multiple villians reminded me of that Batman movies. Not that i'm saying it waz a bad thing or a stolen idea...just that i waz thinking that while watching it. The story was really good, but overwelming at times...like they were taking on 2 much 2 cram it in2 what could be the last movie. Still a very good movie that i would recommend people 2 see...but my least fav of the 3.

I totally agree. The cheesy factor came into play wayyy too much...I saw it at the local theatre in a college town and we (students who possibly are just biased generally...we got a week left lol) were laughing at serious points in the movie.

I realized this movie was created as if it was a theatrical play on broadway..only there would such over-the-top emotions would be accepted as sincere.

it was still fun though, just not the best of the series I believe.

Edited by Bob

Me, being a huge Venom fan loved it. The only downside was, that the story wasn't really as strong as the second. But it is definatly a must-see in theaters. :2thumbs: