JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pakalicous aka Abu - Past Present Future Snippet

Pakalicous

What's up people? Just recorded a new song.. Got the snippet for you to download :wickedwisdom: A different kind this time because many people started to say i was getting soft and made only party songs and love songs .. So I made a song that is very personal to me... I co-produced this song with my producer Jason Dean.. Just waiting the hook to arrive from sweden.. Hope ya'll like it...

And please give me some feedback this time.. hehe. I almost never get any..

Pakalicous aka Abu - Past Present Future

Lyrics:

Past-Present-Future

Verse 1 - Past

i was not born in the slums, not raised in ghetto

but i started off bad, with hands dirty like a con fellow

hello, never wanted to do this gangster ****

Cuz i couldnt do what gangsters did

Growing up, I almost had no money to spend

Used to use the time only on wanting some friends

wanting some hands, to help me jump over the fence

But a big pakistani was to funny to them

I didnt give a ****, like i was supposed to do

I made friends, who would never be close to you

take the fall for you, do it all for you

like everybody else wanna do it all for cool

Started smoking the grass, started drinking the glass

tryied to show those mother****ers how be kicking some asses

my homies came for the rescue, i owe them

And there is nothing in the world i couldnt do fo them

Peace

Pretty good first verse. Seems to be a pretty personal song. Your flow and rhymes were good, and I think you have some potential. I didn't really like the beat though, and I was a little confused about one thing. When you said your homies came to your rescue, do you mean that you got into a gang fight or are you just talking about how your friends are really close to you? Anyways, you did a nice job.

Pretty good first verse. Seems to be a pretty personal song. Your flow and rhymes were good, and I think you have some potential. I didn't really like the beat though, and I was a little confused about one thing. When you said your homies came to your rescue, do you mean that you got into a gang fight or are you just talking about how your friends are really close to you? Anyways, you did a nice job.

Thanks man.. I was talking how they helped me get out of some situations that was in.. If they didnt do that, then maybe i would be on the streets selling drugs and stuff.. So yeah it was about how close they are to me..

Peace

Thanks man.. I was talking how they helped me get out of some situations that was in.. If they didnt do that, then maybe i would be on the streets selling drugs and stuff.. So yeah it was about how close they are to me..

Peace

Cool dude, I'm glad to hear that. Thats definitely a good message, and what real friends do.

Edited by bart5