JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Album

Jin

Since Will mentioned his "retirement" from Hip Hop twice during the promotion of Pursuit of Happyness, there is more buzz about him as an MC than in the last ten years...On Hip Hop's number one site people are discussing about Will beeing GOAT and people didn't recognising this because didn't rap about gangsta ****! Furthermore the last months there was some kind of actor/rapper buzz connected with the oscars....and allhiphop.com payed respect to no-curse rappers!

Hopefully this all belongs to Will's marketing plan, even if not he should think about dropping an album now!

They also made a poll to the topic!

View Poll Results: If will smith really wanted to..could he be a goat rapper??

Yes, i been rockin with this nigga since like '88 72 82.76%

No, "fresh prince of bel-air" sucked..i was a "family matters" fan 15 17.24%

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread....3063&page=4

LOL! Some of the responses on there had me laughing out loud! Read this one:

nah, will gets help on a lot of his recent sh*t. i'm biased as hell dog, will is one of my fav's ever so you know this is real talk. the dude Kel Thompson helps him (Kel Thompson is a damn savage, and he's concious), he also helps Nick Cannon and a couple others. Will aint Puffy though, I'm sure Puffy does nothing but spit the rhymes, I'm sure Will writes WITH Kel. will is a busy dude, i don't think its a writing thing, its more of a time thing for him. puffy though, jesus could write his rhymes and they'd still come out sounding wack because puffy can't spit. will's sh*t always sounds sick.