5. Breathe and Stop Featuring The Game

6. She's My Momma

7. Make It Rain Featuring Lil Wayne

8. Jealousy

9. Think About It

10. Hard Not To Kill

11. Bendicion Mami

12. Story To Tell

I got it today, and I gotta say it's pretty tight. Most of the beats are great.. Very raw. And he sounds hungry again on almost every Track. Comparing to his last few albums, it has much less Pop Apeal. I think he's trying to prove that he's still able to do this street ****. I never had my doubts about that tho. Anyway, he touches diffrent subjects on this Album. He has some songs that are still a lil smooth, when it comes to the production, like the tracks "Breathe And Stop" and "She's My Mama", which goes easy into you'r ears.

I gotta say the most impressive songs are "Bendicion Mami" and "Story To Tell". "Bendicion Mami" is a Song about his moma, and it's very deep. It features a very dope Jackson 5 Sample. "Storry To Tell" is very raw. He tell's abbout things that happen out on the street, and it comes over real. Just the hook shows that, which goes "For every child that fails, there is a story to tell/ They say you hustle, than your going to hell/ Nah, I know God loves me, I know that f**k's with me/Can A Gangster go to heaven? Let me in/ I call it surviving, you call it a sin/Damn I got a story to tell". It's a very real song, and a great ending for this album. And than there is "Think About It", which has the dopest Beat of the Album, by Scott Storch. Just hardcore ish.

Overall, I realy feel almost every track on the album. Especaly the tracks on which he rip's it like he used to do it back in the 90's. I'm not a big Fan of the way he flows on "Damn" for example, but it came to my ears that allot of people like that too. Anyway, It's definitly worth checking out, caus it has something for everybody. It's a good come back album. "Once again back is the incredible..".

Edited by Turntable