JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

concept effect demo

Mike

hey you remember my track the concept effect??

well its finally up, i made a beat and its on my myspace so check it out, its only a demo and the quality isntth good (both spiting and the audio) but leave me some feedback.

www.myspace.com/conceptisgood

I think that your demo track is good. Your flow is butter, but I think the beat is too loud, so you can't hear what you are saying very well. The beat is pretty good, just too loud IMO. Congrats on making your first track. Keep it up dude.

BTW- I like the beat you freestyled over on your site.

Edited by bart5

I liked the beat. Honestly, had I done something like that, I would've thought it wasn't good enough to use. You rapping over it, you enhanced it. Your flow was cool. You lost it in a couple places, but I liked it. You acknowledged the quality, so no need to go into that.

Your cd cover looks interesting as well. It reminded me a lil of Ja Rule's "Blood In My Eye" cover mixed with 'South Park' color quality. And I don't know if you were thinking this, but the 'ON' and the 'EP' underlined is kinda weird and clever because together they make "ON EP", which is smart (cuz that's what your cd would be), so perhaps Concept as a rap name is fiitng. lol

• 4 months later...

this is a crazy question..did anybody download this song when it was up?? im only asking becuase i am taking my album serioulsy this year and im looking to put it out(new years resolution)...

what im getting at is -- i just completely madeover this beat (its alot better) and i dont have the original anymore so im seeing if any of you had it so i can compare the two... ill put up the new beat for you guys if someone has my old one