JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fat Joe & Lil Jon Tapped To Host 'Pimp My Ride International'

Turntable

Lil Jon, Fat Joe Tapped To Host 'Pimp My Ride International'

By Nolan Strong

Date: 3/28/2006 12:00 am

Lil Jon and Fat Joe have been tapped to host MTV's new series Pimp My Ride International this fall, the network announced.

MTV International secured the rappers, who will follow the show's formula of transforming junk cars into luxurious vehicles.

The company has also replaced the original mechanics from West Coast Customs with staff from All Stoff Garage, which was founded in Alkmaar, Holland in 1988.

In December 2005, West Coast Customs owner Ryan Friedlinghause announced he had amicably ended his association with MTV and Pimp My Ride.

Friedlinghause is launching a new show on the Discovery Channel that will customize high-end vehicles.

MTV Networks International's channels include Music Television, VH1, Nickelodeon, TMF (The Music Factory), VIVA, Paramount Comedy, Game One and FLUX.

The network reaches a total of 429.1 million households in 169 countries and 22 languages.

---

Well, this could be funny. Dont think they gonna rock it like X tho, he was hilarious..

Yeah, Xzibit was hilarious on that show, I love the comments he makes about the cars :lolsign: I haven't watched the show in a while, but with Fat Joe and Lil Jon hosting.... Fat Joe isn't bad but I can't stand Lil Jon!! I guess we'll see how this goes...

Yeah I'm kind of curious to see how this is gonna go. X is really funny cos he is just so silly. :hmm: I can see Fat Joe hosting but not Lil Jon. Ahh well like Peace Angel said "Guess we'll see how this will go"