JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Best Collab to Raise Popularity

dkny2kx

Yeah, working with other artists just for popularity is not something to be proud of, but there are some collabos that I would like to see with Will, like LL or Nas.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see Will on something with LL, or Nas. Those sort of tracks would be hot. I've always wanted Will to do something with Boys 2 Men reminiscent of LL's Hey Lover... It's a shame he hasn't really worked with them. Just don't want to see collaborations that are forced.

I don't care for Will working with Kanye, his production is just as commercial as Trackmasters and his flow's boring, plus he's an arrogant punk saying he's the greatest now when that ain't true

i wont lie, i would love to see him with

+kanye

+mos def

+talib kweli (i cant really see him in a song with will though)

+2pac (maybe on one of those new albums od his. if pac was alive ther might have been a chance since A) he was friends with jada. B) i think he liked jjfp. cause in tupac ressurection he was in a music video for parents just dont understand....befre he was famous)

+nas

+jay-z

Remember that like Will said on the classic "Pump Up The Bass":

"Jeff+ Prince= Hit Records", that's the best collab I wanna see, a JJFP album would be huge, lots of older hip-hop heads respect them and want Will to go back with Jeff more often, it'd bring a lot of ol' school hip-hop fans back into interest in hip-hop again, and they could get a lot of new fans too if it gets promoted right, a JJFP album on Def Jam could sell 5 million, mark my word! :bowdown:

Edited by bigted

Hell yeah.

I would like to see Will with Biggie. You know maybe when Puffy makes a new Biggie Album. But I`m not shure if that happens... 20 December there comes one called "Biggie Duets: The Last Chapter". That souns like it`s gonna be the last one..

By the way did someone heard the Song "Hold Ya Head" (Feat. Bob Marley) thats gonna be on that Album? That Songs is def. Puffy made a freaking masterpiece. I hope the album turns out like that all the way.

I checked the tracklisting to Biggie's duets album and I see that 50 Cent and Eminem each do a track with Biggie but there's no LL Cool J or Will Smith! :thumbdown: Jazzy Jeff should've produced Pac's last album with Will, Nas, LL, KRS, etc. on there instead of G Unit and D-12, at least Diddy put Nas on the Biggie duet album...

Edited by bigted

I checked the tracklisting to Biggie's duets album and I see that 50 Cent and Eminem each do a track with Biggie but there's no LL Cool J or Will Smith! :thumbdown: Jazzy Jeff should've produced Pac's last album with Will, Nas, LL, KRS, etc. on there instead of G Unit and D-12, at least Diddy put Nas on the Biggie duet album...

Maybe they didn`t want to. Don`t know about Will but I`m shure Puffy asked LL. An I think Em and 50 just aproached him and Puffy doesn`t say no when someone wanna show love to Biggie. And I think when Puffy lay`s a good Beat that one with Eminem could turn out good.

Anyway R. Kelly,Mobb Deep,Reakwon,Nas and other gonna be on there too. So there will be allot of good artits. I don`t worry about that one Song with 50. Anyway but that Songs with Bob Marley is amazing.

Edited by Turntable