JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Can you help me with some Akbar lyrics?

Damian

I've got problem. I have cd "Big Bang Boogie" by Akbar. There is one track Akbar - "Speaks (interlude)"! I only undestand 80% what he is saying. Im very courious aobut EXACLY what he is trying to say.

I tryed search it on google etc. etc. etc. ............. etc. & I can't find this lyric. Maybe some of you know good site with this lyrics or maybe you have his cd. I will be very thankfull if you writed it in this post.

Thankyou!

• 1 month later...

My english teacher translated me Akbar intelude, if anyone care it's somenthing like this:

"We’re all moving, we’re movin right now at thousand miles an hour but we don’t understand that we need more oxygen than we are really getting because we don’t understand that we gotta breathe deep and breathe on the belly , breathe on the navel, because that’s where you’re able, breathe form the gut, come from that diaphragm, that’s where you jam. If you don’t than your breath is shallow and your thoughts are shallow ‘cause your revolutions are slow. Your cells, your nucleuses are rotating at an axis that is not equivalent to the right felocity. It’s not rotating at the right speed so you’re sluggish, your mind is sluggish, your thoughts are sluggish, your body is sluggish, you don’t understand yourself, you need to eat better foods, stop eating the meat, stop eating fat, stop eating processed food, additives, preservatives, chemicals, hormons, smoking cigarettes, standing in front of your video-screen, getting radiation, they’re not teaching you right, your school has never taught you, they didn’t bring knoz (knowledge) because they don’t want you to have it. So now you’ve got to teach yourself, you’ve got to eat right, you’ve got to eat green food because green is life. Life is fertile, green is fertile. If you eat what the cattle eat, you become strong like the cattle, if you eat the cattle you become weak and you get mad like the mad cow. So: eat like a horse, horses eat oats, do you understand me? So be strong and eat the vegetables because that’s what God provied them for, he provied them for you to eat and become strong, and when you become strong in the body you become strong in the mind, and when you become strong in your mind then you function at a higher level. So you’ve got to start at the bottom and work your way up the tree of life, so the first thing you’ve got to do is training yourself, and the first thing you do when training is you discipline yourself. A disciple - discipline - disciple, Jesus had 12 of them, you’ve got to be your own disciple, you’ve got to follow your own self, your own self is your highest self, so be a disciple of God, and when you be a disciple of God that means go inside and follow your highest self, so you’re following God when you’re following your highest self. So now you discipline, so you’ve got to eat right, then you’ve got to listen, you’ve got to speak with wisdom, then you’ve got to move with grace, then you’ve got to understand that we aren’t always right, then you’ve got to be humble when we understand that, and when we understand that we’re humble then we understand that through humility you gain more higher levels of spirituality because to become humble means you want to learn more, now I want to go to a new level because I’m humble still, I know that I haven’t learnt it all, I know I haven’t mastered what I really have to master so I’m humble with myself, God show me the next level."