JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP in da club

Viktor

me and some friends made a road trip to stockholm a couple of weeks back and we went to this club called Laroy or something like that.. The DJ played Boom! Shake the room! but, althou I was a little drunk at the moment, it sounded like someone else was rapping on the track instead of Will... He said all the lines like "I'm the Fresh Prince" and that kinda stuff but I didn't recognise his voise at all.. Anyone know if theres someone whos made a cover of Boom!?

Oh yeah one more thing.. last week we went to a club called Vice Versa here in gothenburg and suddenly Switch came on and people seemed to like it and even know the words although it's never played on the radio here. :wiggle:

And then when Switch was fading out I hear a familiar voice sayng "gotta get jiggy wit it" and the Dj played 2 Will tracks in a row! :) Before that the dancefloor was empty but when Jiggy went on litterarily everyone in the club was on the dancefloor! To bad everyone wants to be soooo cool when their out dancing cuz no one dared to challenge me after I did the dumb dancing, they all though they would never get a girl again if they danced that silly hehe.