JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anime Radio

• Members

(Disclaimer: I talked with JumpinJack on AIM before posting this, and he suggested I'd give it a try.)

Hello everyone on the JJFP Forum. My name is Wammy Giveaway. I am the host of a monthly podcast series called Anime Radio, where I play many different genres of music, including Rap, Reggaeton, Latin Hip Hop, Chicano Rap, Rock, R&B and J-Pop. Sometimes, within the hour, I premiere a few of my freestyles, for I may want to become a rap artist one day. I don't know if I have the skill or the voice to be a rapper, but if there is one thing I do know, it's about letting out my inner hip hop.

Why am I posting on a Will Smith/Jazzy Jeff fansite? Simple - I like his music. I will be playing some of his songs on Anime Radio to help deviate from the rest of the radio stations who have basically sold their souls to one-hit wonders and American Idol contestants. Unfortunately, despite the cleanliness of his lyrics, and the messages found on his records, my podcast is Parental Advisory. All the songs I play on Anime Radio are uncensored: contains cursing, references to violence, sexual situations, substance abuse, and all that other stuff that will distract minors and children from reaching their true potential in the real world. But I will try my best to make the best out of these podcasts.

http://www.wammyradio.com

Edited by WammyGiveaway