JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith hits Denver to sell 'Seven Pounds'

Ale

Will Smith, the reigning king of holiday movies, came to Denver on Friday to help spread the word about his latest film, Seven Pounds.

Rolling through downtown in a promotional bus plastered with his image and the film’s title, Smith made the media rounds to talk about the movie, which follows a suicidal IRS agent who will change the lives of seven strangers.

More in the vein of Smith’s serious Pursuit of Happyness than the crowd-pleasing Men in Black, Seven Pounds is set to open across the country on Dec. 19.

Smith – whose films have grossed nearly $2.5 billion – shook hands, posed for pictures and signed autographs with downtown office workers on his way to interviews for the film.

den1xr3.jpg

Fans watch the Will Smith tour bus leave from the Denver News Paper Agency building on Nov. 21, 2008.

den2we8.jpg

Will Smith tour bus outside of the Denver News Paper Agency building on Nov. 21, 2008.

den3fu1.jpg

Actor Will Smith hugs fans as he leaves the Denver Newspaper Agency building building, Friday afternoon.

den4ib7.jpg

Actor Will Smith leaves the DNA building, Friday afternoon, November 21, 2008, 101 West Colfax Ave., Denver. smith was promoting a new movie called "Seven Pounds."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008...ds/?partner=RSS

Where there's a Will

andmorewt2.jpg

Will Smith slipped away from the Ritz-Carlton and into The Denver Post before Friday night's Denver premiere of his flick "Seven Pounds." You can imagine he caused somewhat of a sensation.

He talked with film critic Lisa Kennedy about many things — including the election and the charity work he's doing, and the wonder of Barack Obama: "This is a really beautiful moment. I want to do my life better every day. I want to make somebody else's life better. I'm looking at myself. Looking at my family. I want to measure myself by how many people's lives are better because I woke up today, how many families I can feed. How many kids can I put through college. How many marriages can I save.'

http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_11046937