JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'The Women': NY Premiere

Ale

'The Women' Bring Femme Power To NY

ET is taking you to the red carpet of the New York screening of of 'The Women' -- starring a who's who of A-listers who only have one thing on their mind -- politics!

"No matter what political party you side with, it's a very exciting year for women," Eva Mendes says. "And actually for Americans in general."

Meg Ryan, Jada Pinkett Smith, Annette Bening, Debra Messing, Debi Mazar and Candice Bergen are just a few of the superstars in this femme-ferocious cast. 'The Women,' a remake of the 1939 classic, is directed by "Murphy Brown" creator Diane English.

In theaters Friday, 'The Women' tells a story about a wealthy married woman who is the last to learn that her husband is cheating on her with a shopgirl.

Video!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/09/65450/index.html

Edited by Ale

Jada Pinkett Smith Says Katie Holmes' Broadway Debut Will Be 'Fabulous'

There's less than a week left until Katie Holmes debuts on Broadway in Arthur Miller's All My Sons, and her good friend Jada Pinkett Smith has high hopes for her performance, according to Us Weekly.

"I know she is going to be fabulous," Jada told the mag.

Jada is so confident about her Katie's acting chops that she said to US, "I am going to be there on opening night."

Katie won't be the only star lighting up the stage in the play – she'll join hunky Patrick Wilson and veterans Dianne Wiest and John Lithgow in the production. Previews begin on September 18, 2008 at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater in New York, and the play will open on October 16 and run through January 11, 2009.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/09/65479/