JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tom Cruise, Will Smith Join The List Of MTV Movie Awards Presenters

Ale

Smith's 'Hancock' co-star Charlize Theron is also confirmed for Sunday's show.

By Shawn Adler

mtvax4.jpg

The MTV Movie Awards are all about honoring the biggest films in the world, so it's only fitting that this year's ceremony will be ushered in by two of Hollywood's very biggest stars.

Will Smith will join previously announced presenters Will Ferrell, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lindsay Lohan, Steve Carell, Robert Downey Jr., Seth Rogen and more at the 17th annual MTV Movie Awards, broadcast live this year from the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET. Smith's "Hancock" co-star, Charlize Theron, will also be handing out a Golden Popcorn.

Cruise, long a program mainstay, was the first-ever winner of MTV's Generation Award, given to the performer who has most captured the attention of MTV's audience throughout his or her career. This year's Generation Award recipient is Adam Sandler (who recently launched MTV's Sneak Peek Week with a screening of "You Don't Mess With the Zohan").

Also joining the fun are Rainn Wilson, Anna Faris, Katharine McPhee, Megan Fox, Brendan Fraser, Danny McBride, Liv Tyler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jennifer Hudson, who will present awards to a talented group of nominees, led this year by "Superbad," "Juno," "Transformers," "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" and "Enchanted."

The MTV Movie Awards will be hosted for the second time by comedian Mike Myers and will include live musical performances from Coldplay and the Pussycat Dolls.

The MTV Movie Awards will air live on MTV on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET, with MTV News' "Coming Attractions" preshow kicking the evening off at 7:30 p.m. ET! Find all the latest updates on nominees, presenters, performers, voting, contests, movie exclusives and much more at MovieAwards.MTV.com. And check out Movies.MTV.com for the latest movie news, trailers, photos and more!

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15...529/story.jhtml

Thanks Ale!

I was going to ask in the forum if somebody knew Will was attending hehe. I'll watch the 1st hour, if I don't fall asleep 'coz it airs here at 2 pm :sleep2:

Edited by Sandy

You're usually sleeping at 2 PM? Are you fighting back against mother nature or something?

God Blessa!

lol I wanted to say 2 AM!!!! at 2 pm i'm usually at lunch but at weekends at 3pm I could be sleeping( time for 'siesta' :lolsign: )