JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The 90's

analogue

I was watching a video on youtube called ''Do you remember the 90's'' and that video made me feel old. In that video i saw my childhood flash before my eyes, and maby this is me just being nostolgic but things seemed better back then. Back then we had better music, Better TV, Better Movies etc. It's just that today i don't get the same thrill as i used to when i would buy an album or go to see a movie, then again it maby me just getting older.

Actually i think the reason why i don't get the same thrill i used when i would buy an album is because that back then i would have to save up my money just to get the CD that i wanted and it would take me weeks to get the right money so that i could buy it and then that's what probably made it extra special. Where as today i can just pick up a CD anytime i like now and when you do that IMO it kinda takes the thrill of it away

ohh I've just seen that video and it made me feel old too!!! I lived the 98% of that video and can remember everything like if was yesterday, and it was more than 10 years ago!!!

do u remember saved by the bell, full house, the power rangers...the 1st game boy???

Edited by Sandy

ohh I've just seen that video and it made me feel old too!!! I lived the 98% of that video and can remember everything like if was yesterday, and it was more than 10 years ago!!!

do u remember saved by the bell, full house, the power rangers...the 1st game boy???

Hell yeah, Family Matters, Looney Tunes, FPOBA, Home Improvement, Seinfeld, Simpsons, etc.

The 90s was a great decade, goldenage hip hop is the best.