JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Public Enemy

KevTastic

This May. Gonna jump on this one. Think Nottingham or Manchester will be my best bet. But i do know the Notts venue pretty well so will probably go for that one. I'm under the impression they'll be performing the whole album It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back, and im sure plenty of you know that is one of the most influential albums ever, not just in Hip-Hop.

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK Carling Academy Bristol Bristol WED 21/05/2008 19:30

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK Norwich U.E.A. Norwich THU 22/05/2008 19:30

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK Carling Academy Brixton London FRI 23/05/2008 19:30

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK The Junction Cambridge SAT 24/05/2008 19:30

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK Manchester University Manchester MON 26/05/2008 19:30

PUBLIC ENEMY - IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK Rock City - Over 14's Only Nottingham WED 28/05/2008 19:30