JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith At The NY Premiere Of “I Am Legend”

Ale

December 12th, 2007 at 12:01 am

willsmomkf2.jpg

The Smith Family all joined forces (Momma Smith included) to cheer on Will and his latest blockbuster, I Am Legend. Jada along with Willow and Jaden were all present at the New York Premiere held at Madison Square Garden. That woman just gets better with age. She oozes control, confidence, and beauty.

Looks like this movie has sparked Hollywood’s interest because Tom Cruise, Mary J Blige and Pete Wentz showed up for the event. Where is Katie! I need to see her little pumpkin.

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/12/12/wi...of-i-am-legend/

Will & Tom's Legendary Promotion Still Going

nytt6.png

Tom Cruise and Will Smith continued to bond across the country at the I Am Legend premiere in NYC. This time around Jada joined in on the fun with the rest of the family. Love her in green but she's wowed me more before. I think it's pretty sweet how the Cruises support their friends so much. Between Spice Girls concerts to events like this, Tom and Katie always seem to be by their sides yet somehow they are in dead last on the BFF poll of 2007. My guess is Tom's scary Scientology beliefs have scared many of you off but since his friends have declared he is not recruiting them maybe we should just realize they have Legend - wait for it - ary relationships.

Lots more of Tom, The Smiths, Pete Wentz, Mary J Blige, Benjamin McKenzie and more so just read more

http://popsugar.com/872919

Tom Cruise Joins Will Smith at 'I Am Legend' Premiere

Posted by ExtraTV Staff on December 12, 2007 8:41 AM

smithsnz7.jpg

Last night’s “I Am Legend” premiere brought Hollywood legends to the Big Apple as Will Smith unveiled his action-packed thriller.

“I don't think people are going be prepared for what this film is,” an enthusiastic Will told “Extra” on the red carpet. “It's going to be very different from what people sit down and expect.”

And just one day after cheering Will on in Hollywood, good friend Tom Cruise was on hand to show his support once again.

“Of course, that’s my man!” Will exclaimed. “You know he’s going to represent!”

Added Tom, “It’s always fun hanging out with Will.”

Will plays the last man on earth in the sci-fi drama, which is already gaining him Oscar buzz. But on the chilly New York red carpet, he shared the spotlight with his scene-stealing kids, Jaden, 9, and Willow, 7.

When “Extra” asked cutie Jaden, who starred alongside dad in “The Pursuit Of Happyness,” who’s the better actor, he quipped, “Me!”

So how do Will and wife Jada Pinkett-Smith manage careers, kids and a successful 10-year marriage?

“In a marriage, it just can't be about the passion, because that comes and goes,” Jada said. “But when you have that deep friendship and you feel like you couldn't live without this person, how could it not work?”

Will also did some “Extra” rumor control, confirming a new partnership. He’s ready to team up with presidential candidate Barack Obama.

“That's my man!” said Will. “I pretty much told him, ‘I’m open you know, supporting you. Just let me know what you need.’”

Will also confirmed buzz about a possible remake of “The Karate Kid,” starring son Jaden.

“We're looking,” Will revealed. “I met with a couple of people in China. We're looking to potentially shoot in China."

Video!

Will Smith apologises to NY citizens

14 Dec 2007

happysc7.png

Actor Will Smith offered an apology to the citizens of New York for the inconvenience he caused to them on the streets of Manhattan while shooting his new film ‘I Am Legend.’

As the film was being made, many streets and Brooklyn Bridge were blocked in the city for periods between Oct 2006 and April 2007, which resulted in chaos.

When the actor returned to the city for New York premiere on Dec 11, he took the opportunity to say sorry for the disruption he caused to the citizens. “I would like to issue a public apology to the citizens of New York.

There were a couple of streets we had to close off during the filming of I Am Legend,” Contactmusic quoted Smith, as saying. “I am very sorry. People were kind of upset with me,” he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Interna...how/2618715.cms