Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the magnificent

Back in the UK in April

Glad you had a good night Man. Roll on two weeks for myself

So last night I made the trip to Manchester......I always believed  that JJ was the baddest DJ on the planet but seeing him do the "rock the bells" routine with 45's/7" totally confirmed it....."magnificent!"

image.thumb.jpg.f9acb3607ed8fadd4f6b3af8

image.thumb.jpg.444067539255d7311f8e1479

Just signed up, as I now consider myself a fan, having witnessed the opening show of this tour at the Queen's in Redditch.

Seeing such a huge star perform in such an intimate cult venue was really something. Jazzy tore the place up, one of the greatest shows I've seen, even one of the most memorable moments of my life.

I was thinking of dropping a video clip here to show what I mean. Not sure if that would be considered bad form / spam on a first post though.

Thanks to everyone there, the crowd were fantastic too, what a night!

Edited by jazzypete

Cheers.

The big crowds and soundsystem in this place make it tricky to get any quality filming, but I hope you get the idea.

I ended up giving someone a lift as his set finished, so missed my chance to meet or get a photo with :(

Good excuse why I need to get to another show though :)

Edited by jazzypete
figuring out links / embedding on this forum

Welcome to the board and thank you for sharing. Nothing beats the first time you get to witness Jeff do his thing. 

He  is a genius at what he does and to actually see it is mind blowing. Definitely a great excuse to see him again.. And trust me... It doesn't get old!