JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vinyl Destination: Episode 8

Ale

This was great - so true at what Jeff was saying in the beginning about the younger generation. Interesting how he lost his laptop, I remember seeing tweets about that when it happened, great job on Darnell's end to take care of it right away. I can't even imagine.

I think that maybe Steve should carry a backup Macbook just incase with an exact mirror image of Jeff's main system God forbid something like this happens again.

• Admin

Looking at the Calendar from last year we are up to april 30 2012.

Still a lot of shows to get through:

This is May

2 Yaki Da- Gothenburg, Sweden

3 Thompson’s Garage- Belfast, Ireland
4 Tonstudio- Stuttgart, Germany
5 Atelierul De Productie- Bucharest, Romania
7 Le Theatro- L’ile, France
9 Jazz Cafe- London,UK
10 Lakota- Bristol, UK
11 Nieuwe Oogst- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
12 Southport Soul Weekender- Minehead, UK
23 Men In Black 3 Premier New York, NY

Now there is 2 dates that interest me. May 12 southport weekender.. are they actually going to show how we lose Darnell in this series? and May 23.. we know Cris was their and filmed JJFP performing are we going to see that and some behind the scenes in the series? Still might be another 6 episodes..3 months away from seeing this but those episodes would be interesting...

• Admin

Chris edited an awesome vid of that Jazz Cafe show before. There's a chance some shows / places may not make the cut.

That's right he did like a 20 minute video of that show didn't he.. Were you guys filmed in anything from then? I think it will take forever til we get to Cris filming us in October and I'm not sure we'd even make it into an episode. None of us are drinking vodka at 10am or changing our shirt while being drunk.. at least from what I remember..

I think Julie is spotted in that original video when she was up on stage filming. I guess cos they're two Jazz Cafe shows in one calender year they can ignore that first one again now.