JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Tibetan Cause

Guest Prince

Do you support the Tibetan Cause? Vote yes here.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Tibetan Cause? Vote yes here.

• Yes
    • Yes

China should give Tibet back to it's true ruler (His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama).

The Holy City of Lhasa under the golden Potala is now reduced to gaming houses and red light districts to entertain the Chinese soldiers. Even today, innocent Tibetans are dying, and Buddhist monastries are being thrown down. If only you could witness the peace that was once Tibet.

China isn't liberating Tibet, it is only proving to me and the rest of the world that they are assholes.

Thanks for standing up and being counted willsmithfan1. Glad somebody isn't so wrapped up in themselves to care about other people. :thumb:

Very refreshing to have somebody else who shares their political opinions on this forum :)

For those who haven't voted (only me and willsmithfan1 have), please read "Seven Years in Tibet", by Heinrich Harrer. You will appreciate the Tibetan cause once you have read it.

Oh, I can create interesting topics on my own. I don't want a debate here, since there is nothing to debate. China is clearly in the wrong. I'm just surprised at how few people care.