JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smith plans low-key wedding anniversary

Ale

Will Smith has revealed that he and wife Jada Pinkett Smith plan to keep their 10th wedding anniversary celebrations simple.

The actor - who can currently be seen in I Am Legend - said the couple will probably just give each other a "high-five" to mark the occasion.

He said: "We're a very boring couple. We sit around more than we do anything. We've said we'll probably give each other a high-five slap on the butt and go to bed. It's going to be very simple. This is just the first 10 years is how we look at it."

He insisted that his wife had told him not to buy her any lavish presents for the New Year's Eve date, saying: "She had said, 'You know, we have us and we have a happy family, and... ' She's set me up, hasn't she?"

Smith recently claimed that he is not a "particularly talented" actor, putting his success down to hard work.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a82255...nniversary.html

Will Smith gives up sunny beach holiday for wife's snow retreat

Washington, Dec 25: Hollywood superstar Will Smith has given up his beach holiday plans for this Christmas, because his actress wife Jada Pinkett wants to go to the snow.

The Men In Black star revealed that he was hoping to spend his holidays in the Jamaican sun, but Jada wanted a snowy retreat.

"Jada likes to go to snow but, me, I'd much rather be in Jamaica," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

"Jada has wonderful childhood memories of snow in Maryland, so we try to find wherever there is the most snow.

"She actually spends weeks online trying to figure out where the most snow is and that's where we end up going," he added.

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/202556.php/...es-snow-retreat