JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith needs wife to think he's 'the greatest'

Ale

Washington, Dec 7 (ANI): Will Smith goes that extra mile to be at his very best with his wife - because he fears she will dump him like his first love did.

The 'Hitch' star recently confessed that he cannot function unless his wife, actress Jada Pinkett Smith, sees him as if he's the greatest man alive.

"My grandmother just thought that I was just the greatest... There was a look of pride that my grandmother had in her eyes that became the fuel that I need for life. I need my woman and my mother and my daughter and women in general to look at me with that look that my grandmother had," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

"I was about 15 years old when my first girlfriend cheated on me and it so destroyed my concept of myself that I wasn't good enough. I remember laying in my bed and making a decision that I would never not be good enough again.

"I may have gone a little overboard with it in my mind but every single day Jada must have the look. I can't function if she doesn't have that look in her eyes," he added.

Hence, he always tries hard for perfection as a father, husband and businessman, he said.

"That means in my movies, as a father, as a husband. I have to educate myself to the place that I can contend as the best on earth and that's the only way to keep my woman from leaving me," he said. (ANI)

http://www.thecheers.org/news/Celebrity/ne...e-greatest.html