JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

atoj teaches how 2 strip

Hero1

• Admin
Actress Produces New Hit Instructional "How To Strip For My Man" video with Urban Flair "I Want To Strip For My Man, But I Don't Know How" teaches All the Sexy Urban Moves For The Bedroom
"I Want to Strip for My Man, but I Don’t Know How" offers exotic dance instruction with an urban flair taught by professional exotic dancers produced to help the everyday woman transform herself into the “sexpot” they have the potential to be. "I Want to Strip for My Man, but I don’t Know How" is an instructional video like none you have ever seen before. Viewers will learn the secret to popular urban moves such as “the booty clap”, “the fold over,” “the crawl,” “the spread eagle,” “the showgirl,” “the hoola hoop” “the bounce,” and many others. [b]The music on the video is produced by Grammy award winning songwriter and producers Rasheem "Kilo" Pugh, Vada Nobles, Chioke, Omar Benders and various producers from Touch of Jazz (Jazzy Jeff’s company, home of Jill Scott).[/b] It features performances by such award winning artist Deandre, and Tanzania. We are all born with erotic sensuality that we are taught to suppress, yet contemporary women from all walks of life are becoming more and more interested in exploring the art of exotic dancing, and bringing the excitement into their own bedrooms.

(PRWEB) April 27, 2004--We are all born with erotic sensuality that we are taught to suppress, yet contemporary women from all walks of life are becoming more and more interested in exploring the art of exotic dancing, and bringing the excitement into their own bedrooms. I Want to Strip for My Man, but I Don’t Know How offers exotic dance instruction with an urban flair taught by professional exotic dancers produced to help the everyday woman transform herself into the “sexpot” they have the potential to be.

I Want to Strip for My Man, but I don’t Know How is an instructional video like none you have ever seen before. Viewers will learn the secret to popular urban moves such as “the booty clap”, “the fold over,” “the crawl,” “the spread eagle,” “the showgirl,” “the hoola hoop” “the bounce,” and many others.

The sexy host, actress, Stacii Jae Johnson (Thin Line Between Love and Hate, How To Be A Player, and soon to be released Universal Studio film, Tara), created, co-executive produced and directed this video which first takes us to the streets of New York City in search of 2 everyday women who are willing to be transformed right before our eyes as they receive a full makeover and one-on-one instruction from each of the talented exotic dancers: Alex “the Seductress,” Sasha “the Flirt,” and Kim “the Rumpshaker.

“Women, for years, have been taught to suppress the “sexuality” that lives inside” Stacii Jae says. “I Want to Strip for My Man, but I Don’t Know How” show two everyday women exploring their true sexual potential. In the end, after learning the dances, getting a psychological workout, and increasing body appreciation, the ladies are able to perform for their husbands with fervor and self-assurance; becoming a better woman for themselves while also becoming a better woman for their man. “With the divorce rate as high as it is, we have to actively work on keeping our relationships alive and exciting with our mate. This is just one tool couples can incorporate into their relationship to have fun” Stacii Jae says. Open Up. Have Fun. Relax. Listen. Now let’s strip!

The soundtrack is just as HOT as the sexy dance moves showcased on the DVD. Stacii Jae combined her ideas with those of songwriter,Rasheem “Kilo” Pugh (Grammy Award Winner) and together they came up with a hip-hop musical score that is sure to raise the roof. Kilo, found himself believing in the project so much that his company 6 Borough, Inc. then also became an investor for the video as well. Kilo (AKA Pen Pimp) has created hits for entertainers such as Lauryn Hill, Faith Evans, Mr. Vegas, Heather Headley, and many others. The music on the soundtrack features producer Vada Nobles, Choke, Omar Benders and various producers from Touch of Jazz (Jazzy Jeff’s company, home of Jill Scott). It features performances by such award winning artist Deandre, and Tanzania.

There is no better place to learn to strip than in the privacy of your own home. Journey into your bodies, strap on the stiletto 6 inch heels, put on something sexy, turn on the DVD/VHS and lets’ have fun and strip! Close the door, men, and take a seat, the REAL show you’ve been waiting to see is about to begin.

Signature exotic moves you will learn:
The “Booty Clap”
Pole 101
The “Fold Over”
The “Crawl”
The “Spread Eagle”
The “Showgirl”
Learn the “Hoola Hoop”
Learn the “Bounce”

While Simultaneously:
Empowering Yourself
Exploring your physical sexual potential
Gaining confidence
Getting a physical and psychological workout
Increasing your body appreciation (no matter what your size)
Finding new ways to have fun with your lover

Website: [url="http://www.stripformyman.com"]http://www.stripformyman.com[/url] or
[url="http://www.staciijae.com"]http://www.staciijae.com[/url]

For interviews with Stacii Jae Johnson or MOre Information Contact:
Just Us Girlz and Guyz Productions, LLC
Phone: 323-939-3603
email: info@stripformyman.com

[url="http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/4/prweb121474.htm"]http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/4/prweb121474.htm[/url]

[font="Times"][color=blue]well alrighty now!!! Ain't that about a *b*censored* :werd: aint nothin wrong with a lil freaky side in the bedroom,...4 real! :switch: but dag! This seems to me, like a desperate attempt 4 sumbody to make a coupla bucks...and i BET the (targeted) majority of the ppl that will show interest will be young girls,...highschool or precollege age...and i think thats a shame...

heh...i'd say,...just look at the latest videos, and learn dat junk 4 free! ...if thats the case...

naw,...Jeff??? That ain't you baby. YOu're way too classy of a man in my opinion...than put out (or be a part of) a project like that..but I guess if Snoop Dogg can handle the girls gone wild...then hey... :dunno: (i know JJ wasnt mentioned but is a part of his camp)

ATOJ always stood out in my mind as a premier type/entity, that represented a helluVa alot more than what i've just read,...but im definately with AJ...i aint feelin that...

im startin to ramble, so guess its tyme to bounce...laterz yall...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]one last thing, b4 i log off....dag...

I just cant see Jill Scott "droppin it like its hott"...(not that she has anything to do with the project) nor (in my mind) associate any projects like this around her or other soulful & talented artists dealing with ATOJ. Personally,...I'd like to see ATOJ keep it classy., abit funky, NEO, soulful and plain outright...representin...

I dont know those cats,...but...i wander what's JJ's input on this...

peace,
3cookies

[/color][/font]