JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow dis

derrickbrock14

• Members

I was reading on pop dirt how bow wow called will smith a gimmick rapper , he said to him i wouldn't consider will a real rapper just a gimmimmick rapper, i was going to respond to that but another poster took the words right out of my mouth and said it best

Re: Bow Wow: Will Smith Was A Gimmick Rapper (Score: 1)

by manwithaplan94 on Friday, December 02 @ 17:07:41 CST

(User Info | Send a Message)

If anybody is a gimmick rapper it is Bow Wow. Will Smith has paid his dues not only has he had many multiplatinum records and won numerous music awards but he is also an Oscar nomintated actor. Its amazing how a dude get a hot chick (Ciara) and start thinking they hard and thuggish ruggish. So what if Will is pop rap it sales and people love it and appreciate it. I think Bow Wow is just mad that Will gets way more love and respect than he does well pay some dues young dude work the game liek Will has and if you are worthy in time you will get yours. Will can rap over rock tracks and still sale like crazy. Bow Wow continues to rap over the same tired r and b tracks stuck in the love zone no wonder people don't show him much love. I don't think of Will as a rapper I think of him as a veratile multi talented multi millionare entertainer. Too bad I can't say any of them for Bow Wow I refuse to even call him a rapper. A hot chick don't make you no thug Bow Wow you wanna be a thug dump all your money and fame and go back to the hood then we will see how rough and tough you really are.

Yeah and Bow Wow is irrelevant at this point, he destroyed his career by dissing Will, he says he bought some Mcdonald's in an interview but he probably means that he works at Mcdonald's now :nhawong: