JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

scientology?

thezone

Those people are obviously twisting Will's words. Will said that if he reads a book on how to build a space shuttle he could do it, he never said that he was actualy going to build one, he was just giving an example on why he thinks that public schooling is stupid and how anyone can learn something without a teacher standing up infront of a classroom (If that makes any sense?). He never said that becomming a space shuttle pilot was an ambition of his.

and like Jumpinjack said listen to The rain and MS. Holly Roller

Edited by analogue

You can't read everything you read in the tabloids, that's personally why I'd never want to be famous 'cause you get all these people gossiping things about your life that ain't true, that'd annoy the crap out of me

They have taken this from the readers digest interview, i listened to the whole thing and altho Will was weird he didnt say that.

I'd be mad if he did join scientology, its so sexist trying to make women stay quiet for child birth, im gonna start a religion where i kick a man in the balls for 12 hours straight and hes not allowed the yell. :bat: