JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will passionately kissing son

Hero1

I dont see anything wrong. I just see a father who was just playing wit his son. Like MA said he had his hand over his boy's mouth...he was playing wit him...no big deal

Edited by Angel Amor

Bossip better hope they don't get sued by Oprah's people...I love how they edited it, to stop right after he kissed him. Obviously that person has some serious issues. I find it amazing that a "black" gossip blog would find something so negative in a playful moment in such a postive show. Just goes to show how much we've evolved. Making a big deal out of nothing. :shakehead:

Edited by MissAshley

I dont see anything wrong. I just see a father who was just playing wit his son. Like MA said he had his hand over his boy's mouth...he was playing wit him...no big deal

:bowdown:

lol Brakes...

yeah I did notice it and thought it was a bit weird, but it's different for every family I guess. Don't think WIll was actually kissing Jaden anyway, just trying to piss him off!

l heard that will tried to kiss trey during the kids choice awards but trey pushed him away.l dont think it means anything.he is just showing affection for his children.

Did a bit of a 180 there didn't you Luigie?

I dont see anything wrong! He's obviously messing about!

Noticed that too huh... lol

Judging from the replys on youtube, not too many people are taking this seriously. Another, failed attempt to assail Will's character. :wiggle:

Edited by MaxFly