JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Illseed makes fun of will

cristigolo

Illseed from ahh.com is making fun of will in his las gossip column or maybe he's not dissin him. I dunno what to say. If he is dissin will i find it really stupid

SPEAKING OF GAY RAPPERS...

What rapper from the 90's that was once in a group, but went solo, sold double platinum, has a wife and a pair of kids is secretly gay? This is a Wendy Williams' brain teaser for you gossip whores. LOL.

Didnt Ilseed make Will his man of the year for 2005? I doubt this is about him. Plus, Will has 3 kids and has gone more than double platinum, at least on BWS. The mention of Wendy Williams could mean its a number of rappers. I dunno, doesnt seem right to make him man of the year and then diss him.

Edited by Big Willie

I think it's Method Man(from Wu Tang, I think one of his albums went double platinum but sure the hell not his new one, lol), didn't Wendy Williams call him gay recently? Method Man is that dude, I don't think he's gay

Edited by bigted

isn't Will a rapper from the 80s?.....actually i think she was saying Meth's wife had cancer (and some other stuff), but if you ask that idiot, every other black person in hollywood is gay. I think it's funny considering "she" and I use that term loosely, looks like a transgender mistake.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Don't hold back

I couldn't help myself, "it" makes me sick always perpetuating rumors in "black hollywood" without any proof to back it up, and acting like it's legit...this is the same woman who said Pac was gay. C'mon Tupac Shakur? b...4...real.

Edited by MissAshley

Yeah Wendy Williams made the announcement that Method Man's wife was dying of cancer. But it wouldn't shock me if she said he was gay before that announcement. She, he or it whatever...says everybody is gay...she even tried to get Queen Latifah to say she was gay cos QL wouldn't answer questions about her personal love life.

Edited by Angel Amor

sounds like its about will, but seems more like illseed is making fun of wendy williams if you ask me.

if its a joke or a statement to make fun of someone, it doesnt nessesery (spelled wrong?) need to be 100% accurate. and in case Illseed is making fun of williams then the facts about the rapper is only used to get people to remember something williams said, the rapper really doesn't have anything to do with it.

Edited by Viktor