JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL'S MOM ON SOUL FOOD

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but i waz watching Soul Food 2nite and the acrtess who played Will's mom waz featured on the episode. I'm not sure when the episode 1st aired, but she has a big part in this one episode. She plays an author who writes a book about children with learning disabilities. One of the couples on the show have a daughter who struggles a great deal with learning how 2 read, so the mom purchases her book and goes 2 signing. At the signing they meet and the author desides 2 spend some time with their daughter and determine what may be the best way 2 help her advance at school. During the episode, she almost comes off kinda controling in a weird way, which is a turn off to the mom who thinks she's a bit parent-like with her daughter. She offers to have their daughter stay at her school for 2 years with a full scholarship which should find out the best way for her 2 excell in school. Eventually they have a talk and deside that the school is a good idea for her.

I know that the story sounds kinda wack, but if u like the show like i do, u'll like this one. It's good 2 see the cast of FPofBA doing their thing.