JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

thank god for jeff!

Hero1

Ya'll really need to get that negative stick out of you'r ass. This is getting really frustrating for positive Fans like me. Thank you.

My man! :word:

EDIT: This may be a positive album about ROTM, which I'm really looking forward to, but its an obvious potshot at Will.

Edited by Big Willie

• Admin

Ya'll really need to get that negative stick out of you'r ass. This is getting really frustrating for positive Fans like me. Thank you.

Big Willie shut the hell up.. when you been a fan for 17 years you can be as negative as you want :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi:

Big Willie shut the hell up.. when you been a fan for 17 years you can be as negative as you want :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi:

I couldn't care less how long you've been a fan.

All I'm saying is we dont even have a clear statement about the situation and everyone acts like its the end of humanity as we know it. It's just a possibility he's leaving music, the mans not dying. He owes us nothing as a rapper. If he chooses to quit now, its his decision, no amount of bitching will make a difference. But again, lets not forget it was only a tiny comment he made on the red carpet of a movie he is proud of, so he probably wasnt interested in talking about music anyway. There is no clear definition that any of it is actualy true, stop jumping to conclusions before you know the truth.

I always been hyped for Jeff's album no matter what Will's been doing, I support JJ+FP, not just FP....

I couldn't care less how long you've been a fan.

All I'm saying is we dont even have a clear statement about the situation and everyone acts like its the end of humanity as we know it. It's just a possibility he's leaving music, the mans not dying. He owes us nothing as a rapper. If he chooses to quit now, its his decision, no amount of bitching will make a difference. But again, lets not forget it was only a tiny comment he made on the red carpet of a movie he is proud of, so he probably wasnt interested in talking about music anyway. There is no clear definition that any of it is actualy true, stop jumping to conclusions before you know the truth.

Okey, dude, YOU are the frustrating one. Why dont you just get into your head that people think different things and have different opinions, and that the reason for the existence of forums is to discuss those opinions. So go take your "dont say anything negative ever" attitude and put it somewhere where the sun dont shine.

Lets not fill every forum topic witht his story.

TROTM will be ace, and we didn't have any Will music on the mind right now anyway so lets try and think nothing of it. Jeff's album will be dope and will keep my Hip-Hop love alive for 2007.