JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow mouths off again...

markwinfield1

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread....651216#poststop

:lol: :lol:

Edited by markwinfield1

I don't see anything wrong with the comment. I mean, Bow Wow has said some stupid things...but the reality is that his music is better than all the Lil' Jon, Lil' Scrappy, T.I., Young Dro, Young Joc, Ja-Rule type stuff...at least in my opinion. I don't remember who all is on that remix so i'm not holding him up against them...but 2 me, that waz your average cocky emcee comment.

Well the truth is that basically all of Bow Wow's C-Rated rhymes are ghostwritten, even if you think TI's garbage he's giving his garbage rhymes to Bow Wow, so why should he talk **** at all? Nobody's gonna ghostwrite for him if he keeps it up, lol... At least Rick Ross writes all of his C-Rated rhymes, lol, all them would kill Bow Wow in a freestyle, a lot of them spit freestyles on mixtapes, if he can't write his own raps I doubt he could spit from the top of his dome, Bow Wow recently said that he's gonna be a bigger buisinessman than Puffy too, this kid must be on some heavy crack, he claims that he bought some Mcdonald's but he probably means that he's gonna be working at Mcdonald's 'cause that's what'll happen once JD stops holding his hand, lol

Edited by bigted